Sekulow's statement Sunday was a slight twist on one he made to CNN's Anderson Cooper earlier this week, when he questioned why the Secret Service would have allowed Russia-connected individuals to meet with members of the campaign.
"We've had no notification from the special counsel", Sekulow said on CBS's "Face the Nation".
"I do find issues with the meeting", Flores said.
"This may not be the smoking gun, but it may ultimately lead to that", he said. But meetings were taking place, as Donald Trump Jr. said 15, 20 minutes apart this one went even shorter.
But at that point, the Secret Service was not protecting any of the Trump campaign representatives who actually attended. "It was a short meeting, as he told me - because I only heard about it two or three days ago". He said the president found out about his son's meeting "right before" the initial story about it came out.
I believe there was nothing inappropriate in hearing out a Russian source with probable Kremlin connections who claimed to have information showing collusion between Hillary Clinton and/or the Democratic Party and the Russian government. He denies any current ties to Russian spy agencies.
The president and his son have said no information was acquired from the meeting, and the president defended it as politics as usual. Clinton was a "treasure trove" of her own opposition information, Conway said on the show. He denied those allegations in court.
Are you willing to acknowledge this was wrong and a violation of civic honor?
The number of people known to be at the meeting also changed over time. "And that's very, very significant".
In another development, Jamie Gorelick, Kushner's lawyer in an ongoing investigation into Russia's alleged interference, has stepped back from the probe and Abbe Lowell, another attorney, has replaced him.
- L'ex-président américain Jimmy Carter est sorti de l'hôpital
- Commémoration de l'attentat de Nice
- Des coups de feu attendus dans la nuit de vendredi — Côte d'ivoire
- Le Français Romain Bardet triomphe à Peyragudes — Tour de France
- Séoul propose à Pyongyang une reprise du dialogue — Péninsule coréenne
- Erdogan démocrate, dites-vous — Turquie
- Coville bat le record de la traversée de l'Atlantique en solitaire
- Beyoncé présente ses jumeaux, Sir et Rumi, sur Instagram
- Suivez en direct la cérémonie d'hommage aux victimes de l'attentat de Nice
- Plus de 250 hectares brûlés dans les Bouches-du-Rhône — Incendie