Kenya's election commission on Wednesday said its computer and vote-tallying databases were not compromised at any point during Tuesday's vote, dismissing claims of hacking and vote fraud.
IEBC Commissioner Roselyn Akombe said, "To enhance transparency, the commission has allowed the political party agents access to the results".
Two people were shot dead in the capital Nairobi on Wednesday, the city's police chief Japheth Koome said, claiming they took advantage of the protests to steal.
In disputing the results displayed by the IEBC on its website, Mr Odinga said all the forms 34A and 34B must be provided.
Kenyan opposition leader Raila Odinga, the presidential candidate of the National Super Alliance (NASA) coalition, addresses a news conference on the concluded presidential election in Nairobi, Kenya, on August 9.
"We demand the IEBC chairperson announce the results forthwith and declare Raila Odinga and Kalonzo Musyoka as duly elected president and deputy president of the Republic of Kenya", he added.
Kenyatta, who won the previous election in 2013 by a thin margin, is seeking a second and final term in office.
"I also want to say that if I lose, I will accept the will of the people", Kenyatta said after voting.
Although most of the East African nation was calm after Tuesday's vote, scattered clashes broke out between police and opposition supporters.
Also, recent elections have been contested and more than 1,000 people were killed in post-election violence a decade ago.
A total of 19 million Kenyans are registered to cast their ballots.
"We fear this was exactly the reason Chris Msando was assassinated", he said.
The President came to the polling station accompanied by his family including First Lady Margaret Kenyatta and his mother, former First Lady Margaret Kenyatta, and two of his three children.
Odinga told journalists the details of the result was "fake", because the authorities had not presented the relevant, verified documents with the supposed lead.
It's important they have the time to do these procedures well.
- 4 cas de nécroses graves après des morsures d'araignées — Pyrénées-Orientales
- Jacob Zuma évite la motion de censure — Afrique du Sud
- Ouverture officielle du 16e Forum sur l'AGOA à Lomé — Togo
- Nicolas Sarkozy "s'emmerde" et le fait savoir au nouveau gouvernement
- Bartomeu allume Neymar et le PSG !
- Bosse sacré champion du monde du 800 m — Athlétisme
- 500 hectares brûlés et 400 personnes évacuées dans l'Hérault — Incendies
- Une voiture fonce sur des militaires à Paris : 6 blessés
- Un séisme fait plusieurs morts et de nombreux blessés (vidéo) — Chine
- Recherche appartement ou maison : un couple en colère